Man, This is hard!!!

Well then...



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your previous birth you were a Noble King

This is just plain wrong....



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your next birth you will be a Dirty Detective

Totally Kuhl!!!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yes..this is me...

So, my sister, Military Mom, has tagged me for this desk top thing. Well, here it is!!! Yes, it says, As usual, I am drunk and full of pills.
The whole thing is pretty basic and has many folders for school and such. The IM is for my sis...who won't answer me right now! Anyway, I would tag some people for this, but I have no one to tag, but Military Mom. Redundant for her to do it again. Hope you enjoy my desk top...I know I do!

No comments: