Man, This is hard!!!

Well then...



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your previous birth you were a Noble King

This is just plain wrong....



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your next birth you will be a Dirty Detective

Totally Kuhl!!!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ever had a day like this??? Hope not!

So yesterday morning at 7:35am I was taking the kids to school. I was stopped waiting to take a left onto the road of the school. I can see the school from where I am. I start to turn left then...I see a man rolling onto my hood of the car. I had no idea what just took place, was he on foot, a bike, and motorcycle??? I got out and saw a motorcycle laying right in front of the car and a man leaning against the front of the car. I am freaking in my head, trying to keep my composure...I say "I am so sorry!!!"...he said..."it's ok sweetheart"...I said "NO, IT'S NOT!!! I JUST HIT YOU WITH MY CAR!!!". I had a few people helping us so that was good. We got him to the side of the road. EMTs said he was going to be sore and bruised, but ok. I was still freaking out because they life-flighted him. They assured me it was just standard precaution. My poor kids were in the back of the car watching everything go on. The kids and I are ok, my car? No. His motorcycle? Not bad actually. How did this happen???? Not sure??!! I honestly did not see him. The sun was barely up by then, but none the less, we all had our lights on right??!! Yep, we did. So, I was barely over the middle line of the road when I hit him. I was going no more than 5-6 mph. I only moved about 5 feet, if even. My car was not even all the way in his lane. The front of my car was hardly over the line! What happened???? Well, it was determined my the county and the State Trooper, and the 2 witnesses, that he was speeding. This was a school zone-35mph. they figure he was going about 50-60mph. Does this help the fact that I hit a man? Hell no! My anxiety level is through the roof! I have never been in a wreck, much less hit a man on a motorcycle. I feel horrible. The Tropper did not ticket or fine me because he said the guy could have stopped, but didn't even try. I am getting charged with the wreck though. I feel horrible. One good thing came out of this...my son now is off the whole I want a motorcycle thing!!!! Anyway, that was my Monday. It sucked. I hope the man is ok and doesn't try to sue the shit out of me. My ins. will get all his stuff, but some people really suck!! Hopefully, he is not a people hater!! I will keep a post on the outcome. I will tell how he is doing if I can ever find out.

I hope that everyone else in the world had a better day than I did yesterday.

On a brighter note...tomorrow is All Hallows Eve!!! I am a big Halloween geek! I am going to be CARRIE-bloody and creepy!!!
I will post pics if you do!!!

No comments: