Man, This is hard!!!

Well then...



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your previous birth you were a Noble King

This is just plain wrong....



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your next birth you will be a Dirty Detective

Totally Kuhl!!!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm loving it!!!

Thursday I started my working out stuff. I had to wait til I had hot water again. Anyway, Thursday I did 55 minutes with the balance ball. I really felt the muscle burn on Friday. I did 15 minutes on Friday morning, then did another 55 minutes today! I love that thing!!! The balance ball really gives a workout. My abs are really sore, but that means I did it right...right? My ticker hasn't moved, but I am hoping to see some results because I plan to continue this everyday! Military Mom your mat is on it's way!!!! I hope you are getting some rest this weekend after your long hard work week. I loves you!

No comments: