Man, This is hard!!!

Well then...



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your previous birth you were a Noble King

This is just plain wrong....



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your next birth you will be a Dirty Detective

Totally Kuhl!!!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Friday, November 23, 2007

Been awhile...I know...

So it has been quite awhile since I have blogged. My body has been bad to me lately. Mouth ulcers suck. Anyway, I was just stopping by to see how every one's Turkey Day was. I see the Military Mom had a great one, but then again how couldn't she? She cooked a 17 pound turkey!! And My2cents made pies!! My wonder husband cook the most fabulous meal for our family and my Mom, Dad, and brother. He made a rosemary turkey...the best I have ever eaten...don't tell my Mother! He made red mashed potatoes and then some great gravy. He got up at 7 in the morning to start the preparations. he made a cheese tray, veggie tray, and a fruit tray. These were not premade trays! He actually took the time to cut everything himself. My husband went above and beyond the call of duty. I am very grateful for him doing all of that just for my family. He took so much time and effort and the outcome was a complete success!! I love him so much. Tim is my man...you can't have him! He is very AWESOME!!!!!

Just to catch up on the weeks I haven't blogged:

1. still hate my job!
2. loving my 2 classes in school...they are hard though!
3. haven't been working out...yes, I will start again this week...PROMISE!!
and the 2 best for last:
-I still miss my sister-sooooo much!!
-My husband, Tim, and my 2 great kids are still the lights of my life!!!!!

I will be better about posting. I will be better about exercising. I miss and love you Military Mom! I love you my SEXY TIM!!

See you guys next time!!!

1 comment:

Military Mom said...

Glad you're back, I missed you! You are so sweet and always make my head swell a little. Love you!