Man, This is hard!!!

Well then...



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your previous birth you were a Noble King

This is just plain wrong....



kellie kuhl-erdossy, In your next birth you will be a Dirty Detective

Totally Kuhl!!!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Friday, November 30, 2007

5 favorite things...

Ok, so Military Mom, aka, my wonderful sister, tagged me to do my 5 favorite things...lets do it then!

Other than my Husband-Tim,kids, and My Great Sister!!!!

1. Music-I would die without it!

2. School-I am loving my classes!

3. My Balance Ball-I need to use it more though!!!

4. My pretty little kittie kittie-My crazy cat Scarlett!!!

5. My medication-I would be in the nut house without it!!!

So there they are...sorry they are not accompanied by pictures, but my brain is lacking substance tonight.

I hope to see you online this weekend Military Mom! Love you!!

No comments: